Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tile Patterning
The tiles go diagonally on the
corners of a rectangle made up
of 6 squares Figure #20: Figure 0 Figure 1 Figure 2 Figure 3 Figure 4 Figure 5 3a+6 Start at 6 and add by 4 Graphs show how the figures expand and abbreviate. The input output table shows the difference between the figure and the number of tiles. Figures show it because you can visually see the tiles increasing. They all make a connection to the pattern rule. 6+4= 10 10+4= 14 Graph, Arrow & Tables Figures .................. ect Figure #1 Figure #0 Graphs Figures Input Output
Table Tile Pattern Teasure Hunt Team Challenge #4 The End! Credits