Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Pit Crew Workers
Transcript of Pit Crew Workers
Dirty and Dangerous
The jobs of a pit crew worker
The Heavy lifting
Full-time or Part-time
By: Cameron Stanley and Darin Brown
Being a pit crew worker is very dangerous.
Many deaths and injures have occurred.
There are many different jobs as a pit crew worker.
Some are the lollipop man, the gas man, and the wheel man.
A wheel and a tire weigh an average of 64 pounds.
And a 12-gallon gas can can weigh almost a whole 80 pounds.
Most pit crew workers are full-time pit crew workers.
But some have other jobs as well as being a pit crew worker.
are a lot lighter
stock cars or
Danica Patrick made history in 2003.
Sarah Fisher also made history.
The pit crew challange is held once a year.
More NASCAR History
Helio Castroneues made history in 2009.