Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Composition
The arrangement of visual elements in an image to emphasize the subject, mood, or action and make it both easily understood and aesthetically pleasing.
This includes color, shape, line, contrast, proportion, positioning, cropping, viewpoint, rhythm, perspective, geometry, and more...
So, basically in an image.
Let's Start with the basics:
When we compose an image, we must decide where to place our focal points, or areas of interest that we want to emphasize
Of course there is a lot going on outside of these lines in any great work of art, but think of composition lines like coat-hangers.They are the form upon which the painting hangs.
Frame your focal point with strong contrasting shapes.