Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Money
Money is something that you use to exchange objects.
Gabe- Money is a unit of currency in trade.
Attitude Toward Money
Travis- Money is respect and it controls the world.
Gabe- I try to save my money but in the end I blow it all on food.
Money controls the world.
Tim- Currency used to
buy the things you want.
Source of Money
Gabe- My source of money is my job.
Caleb- Money is a tool used to
Travis- I work for my money and get it from family members.
Tim- My source of money is my job and selling bike parts.
Caleb- I use when I need it.
Caleb- I pack my siblings' lunches everyday and I get the money from my parents.
What Is Money?