Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of C.R.E.A.M Strategy
New ideas .. New ways of learning ..
Salam Murad & Sharifa Masmoum & Reem Othman
C - Creative
Have the confidence to use your individual strategies and styles, applying imagination to your learning.
* “It’s a waste of time”
* “I’m not creative, I can’t”
* “There’s a time for work and time for play”
Attitudes that prevent creativity
Be able to sit with
analyse and evaluate
and draw lessons
- Keep a learning journal
- Use the self-evaluation
- Keep an updated profile
- Make a constructive use
of feedback from tutors.
- Fill in progress sheets
Methods of developing
Organize your space, time,
priorities, state of mind and resources to the maximum
-Feel guilty if you’re not
-Worry if you can’t remember every
detail of what you have learnt ?
-Worry that people have taken
far more notes than you ?
Your learning is likely to be ineffective if you :
-Work when you are too tired to concentrate.
-Sit down to study but let your mind wander
to other matters.
-Learn things off by heart without
really understanding them.
- Give yourself study triggers
- Create the right environment
- Use your distractions to help
* Study on the move
Tips for Effective
the time go ?
“ Time Management “
Who is an active
Be personally involved and doing
things, physically and mentally,
in order to make sense of
what you learn.
There are four basic activities through
which all students learn, and specific
active learning strategies use one or
more of these elements.
* Talking and Listening
Basic Elements of
Examples for ineffective approaches
Be aware of your own
keep yourself on track
using short- and
* Strengthen your motivation.
* Set goals.
* Celebrate successes.
* Mark success.
* Aim for higher peaks
* Find support.
6 Ways to Motivate
1- Study skills book
Made by :