Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Electrical Engineering
COMM / DSP
SOLID STATE ELECTRONICS & PHOTONICS
Introduction to ECE I
Introduction to ECE II
gateway to many ECE courses
Energy & Power
Intro to Electronics
RF & Optical
Signals & Systems
Ethics & Professionalism
meant to be taken
during last semester
*there are many additional pre-requisites*
can be taken concurrently with ...
other pre-requisite: second writing
other pre-requisites: PHY 1251 + CHEM 1250
other pre-requisites: PHY 1251 + MATH 2415
other pre-requisite: MATH 2568
pre-requisite: sophomore standing
Other Core Classes
Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
Introduction to Probability and Statistics for Engineers