Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Movies of the 1960s
Transcript of Movies of the 1960s
some of the best rated movies of the 60`s were:
Some of the 10 worst rated movies of the 60`s were
In the 60`s, movies were seen as an indispensable item. Movies at that time were sometimes referred to as
In the 60`s american media companies found it cheaper to make films in Britain instead of the U.S.
The top 6 most influential directors of the 60`s were:
1. Stanley Kubrick (A Space Odyssey) 1968
2. Sergio Leone (The Good The Bad And The Ugly) 1966
3. Roman Polanski (Rosemary`s Baby) 1968
4. David Lean (Lawrence Of Arabia) 1962
5. Robert Wise (The Sound Of Music) 1965
6. Ingmar Bergman (Persona)1966
A Space Odyssey
Bean, Henry. "In Memoriam: Film Critic and Professor Emeritus Andrew Sarris." Online. 21 Jun 2013.
The 1960s, 1999. "Television News." Online. The 1960s, 1999. http://library.thinkquest.org/27629/themes/media/md60s.html#
Hollywood After Dark
In the 60`s, movies were seen as an indispensable item where people would drive several hours to go see a movie, movies were an important part of entertainment.
Brainz, 2010. "The 50 Most Influential Directors Of The Century." Online. Brainz, 2010.
some of the worst rated movies of the 60`s were:
Portis, Charles. True Grit (1968)
The book "True Grit" is a Pulitzer prize winning book and is the foundation for the 1969 movie starring John Wayne.