Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sensory Processing Disorder
Transcript of Sensory Processing Disorder
causing difficulties with processing information
from the five senses (vision, auditory, touch, olfaction, and taste),
the sense of movement (vestibular system),
and/or the positional sense (proprioception). (Wikipedia) Symptoms Running into objects Uncoordination Overly sensitive to noise Picky eating habits Sensitive to clothing fiber Restless Public meltdowns Sound like ADD?
Unfortunately, this disorder is still not
widely recognized by professionals. Recognition is the first step Therapy Physical contact
Vestibular activities (movement)
Proprioceptive activities (motor skills)
For more ideas, go to:
Thank You OCD? By Russ Wood