Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 1990s Fashion
The 1990s was decade that began on 1. 1.1990, and ended on 31.12.1999
Image from google
by Shuhan Yang
90s Fashion trends
In the early 90s, fashion consisted of neon colors, the "baby doll" look and the continuation 80s.
In the mid 90s, fashion became more simple and modest.
the end of the 90s was a mixture of hard and soft. The idea of being casual chic was introduced as well. most of the population stuck with the simple colors and silhouettes.
90s textiles and colors
- Neon colors
shirt tied around waist
Mini plaid skirt
Acid washed denim