Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hess's law
SL/HL To know the definition of Hess's law
SL/HL To be able to apply it to related calculations
SL/HL To plan a Hess's law practical
What does THAT mean?
Hess's Law is saying that if you convert reactants A into products B, the overall enthalpy change will be exactly the same whether you do it in one step or two steps or however many steps.
The enthalpy change accompanying a chemical change is independent of the route by which the chemical change occurs.
27th July 2018