Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Registered Nurse
By: Briana Bacchus
What does a Registered Nurse do?
Records patients history/symptoms
Operate and monitor equipment
Explain what to do after to treatments
Bachelor of Science degree
Pass Boarding examinations
Be able to have a license
Skills and Abilities
Understanding people's reaction
Critical thinking skills
Speaking and organizational skills
Covering 24 hours
Always on call
Vary with educational levels
Managers and Administrators earn most
Part time: Paid how many hours worked
Full time: $40,000 - 90,000+
Paid sick days
Benefit package worth $20,000
Home health care service
Nursing home facilities
Future is bright
Growth is faster than average
Always need for medical professionals
In demand of age population (Baby Boomers)