Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pablo Picasso
,printmaking ,ceramics. training jose ruiz(father) academy of arts,madrid movement cubism when picasso was born, the midwife thought he was stillborn picasso had such a diffilcult birth and was such a weak baby that when he was born, the midwife thougth that he was stillborn so she letf him on a table to attend his mother . it was his uncle, a doctor named Don Salvador, that saved him:
Doctors at that time he told antonia vallentin, used to smoke big cigars, and my uncles was no exception. When he saw me lying there he blew smoke into my face. To this i immediately reacted with a grimace and a bellow of fury' Picasso was a terrible student
No doubt about it, Picasso was brilliant artistically he was years ahead of his classmates who were all five and six years older than him. But Picasso chafed at being told what to do and hr was often thrown into detention.For being a bad student o was banished to the calaboose a bare cell with whitewashed walls and a bench to sit on. I likes it there, because i took a long a sketh pas and drew incessantly...i could have stayed ther forever drawing without stoping. did picasso steal the mona lisa?
actually no,but in 1911, when
the mona lisa was stolen from the louvre,
the police took in picasso's friend,the poet guillaume apollinaire.
Apollinaire fingered picasso as a suspect so the polica hauled him in
for questioning.both were later realesed.
the fAMILY MOVED TO BARCELONA
WHEN PABLOS SISTER DIED one of pablos most famous drawings Being a famous artist certainly helped Picasso get the girl. Girls, in fact - many, many girls. Here's a short list of known wives and lovers of Picasso
- Fernande Olivier (Picasso's first love, she was 18?; he was 23)
- Marcelle Humbert AKA Eva Gouel (she was 27, Picasso was 31)
- Gaby Lespinasse (he was 34, I don't know how old Gaby was, but she was young, that's for sure!)
- Olga Khokhlova (Picasso's first wife; she was 26 and he was 36 when they met)
- Marie-Thérèse Walter (she was 17, he was 46)
- Dora Maar (she was 29, Picasso was 55)
- Françoise Gilot (she was 21 when she met Picasso, who was 61)
- Geneviève Laporte (one of Picasso's last lovers. She was in her mid-twenties and a French model of Picasso, who was in his seventies when the affair started)
- Jacqueline Roque (who became Picasso's second wife. She was 27 and he was 79) another top famous drawings of picasoo Pablo Picasso, also known as Pablo Ruiz y Picasso, was singular in the art world. Not only did he manage to become universally famous in his own lifetime, he was the first artist to successfully use mass media to further his name (and business empire). He also inspired or, in the notable case of Cubism, invented, nearly every art movement in the twentieth century. another ones of pablos famous drawings the end:)!