Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Life of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Transcript of The Life of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Before Ruth became a justice, she was a law clerk to a judge in the U.S District Court. She also was a prefessor at 2 different universities. ( Rutgers University School of Law, and Columbia University School of Law).
What were the challenges Ruth faced?
She faced sexism because she was the only woman justice on the Supreme Court.Also, she had to go to chemotherapy for colon caner. And Ruth had treatment fot pancreatic cancer.
Where did she grow up?
Ruth Bader from child, to adult, to old woman..
Ruth was born on March, 15 1933, her neighborhood was a low incom working-class
neighborhood in Brooklyn.
How was RBG before she became a justice?
What are RBGs Achievements?
She was the second woman ever to be a justice on the Supreme Court.
What universities did she go to?
Columbia law school