Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
I got the power...resistance and power!
Transcript of I got the power...resistance and power!
Let me see them homeworks
Resistance is measured in ohms. It can be calculated from the potential difference across a component and the current flowing through it. The total resistance of a series circuit is the sum of the resistances of the components in the circuit.
Resistors, bulbs and buzzers produce different resistances.
To understand the idea of electrical resistance
To know effect of resistance
To know that components can be resistances
To construct a circuit
To calculate power
Listen to Mr Harvey
Or in other words
There is a resistance to the flow of an electric current through most conductors.
The resistance in a wire increases as:
The length of the wire increases
The thickness of the wire decreases
Now...calculate some power!!!