Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Virgin Submarine
2. The submarine is in harmony with it's environment. Through watching living sea creatures such as dolphins, whales and rays, the inventors discovered that a winged approach was the best and most elegant way to range the seas and take technology into a completely unique flying technique within the oceans.
3. The sub is smaller and more capable of navigating the rough sea terrains and suicidal depths. Virgin Submarine Submarine of the future The inventor of this product was a man named, Steve Fossett. He started the idea of the submarine and intended to complete the first solo dive to the depths of the deepest trench of the ocean known as the Mariana Trench. In 2007 Steve Fossett passed away. His friend, Sir Richard, intends to finish what Steve started and go on to help explore and unlock the wonders of the oceans. http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-04/sir-richard-branson-launches-virgin-oceanic-will-explore-deepest-depths-every-ocean http://sachzparadise.blogspot.com/2011/04/last-tuesday-sir-richard-branson.html How did it come into use? It utilizes the latest in composite technology and a completely unique flying wing technique to literally fly within the Ocean environment. http://www.virginoceanic.com/vehicles/submersible/ Has it changed? No, because it's been invented so recently. What are three negatives of this new technology? 1. The craft can only hold 24 hrs of air at a time.
2. The submarine would be very expensive. It would cost almost 10 million dollars.
3. The new marine technology's passager compartment is only big enough to hold 1 person. Who was the inventor? What is your opinion of this technology's impact on society?
Can we live without it? My opinion of this technology's impact on society is that it not an essential need. This means that this new technology is not as important as other technologies we use today, such as medicine and other inventions in the biomedical category. This technology was developed based on curiosity rather than survival, so we could easily survive without it. http://www.flickr.com/photos/61261514@N08/5583007694/sizes/l/in/set-72157626288729473/ Bibliography 1. Reuters. "Richard Branson to Explore the Deep Sea with Virgin Oceanic Venture." The Guardian. Guardian News and Media, 06 Apr. 2011. Web. 31 Jan. 2013.
2. "/ Sub." Virgin Oceanic. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 Jan. 2013.
3. "/ Science." Virgin Oceanic. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 Jan. 2013.