Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Eating Christmas in the Kalahari
margaret farlinon 8 April 2011
Transcript of Eating Christmas in the Kalahari
Indigenous people of southern Africa
Their territory spans most areas of South Africa, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Mozambique, Swaziland, Botswana, Namibia, and Angola
Other names for the
Kung Tribe.... Bushmen, San, Sho, Barwa, Kung, or Khwe Total population of the tribe:
90,000 + From studies from Y- chromosomes the Sans people
have the oldest Y-chromosome haplogroups. The kin relationship is an important part of the language. Also people of the tribe have two references to their names, an ‘older’ and a ‘younger’ version which indicates that age is one of the few social indicators.