Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Fastrack & student funding (Jan 2016)
Transcript of Fastrack & student funding (Jan 2016)
Funding during Fastrack
How to apply
Funding is available, to eligible students, to make a contribution towards the cost of your travel and childcare, for the days when you are required to be in University.
Is there any funding
How do I apply for
How can I fund my
1. Have a gross income (before tax) of less than £16,845 a year or £18,845 if you have a spouse/partner.
To be eligible to apply, you must meet one of the following criteria:
2. Be in receipt of the full amount of Child Tax Credit.
3. If you are not responsible for any children, be in receipt of Working Tax Credit.
4. Be in receipt of any of the following benefits:
Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
Council Tax Reduction
The Fastrack funding application form will be loaded onto the website on the 15.02.16. Download and print off.
A Fastrack funding guidance presentation, will be loaded onto the Fastrack website on the 22.01.16.
If you have any queries call us or take part in our Fastrack Live Chat on the 09.05.16
There will be limited drop in slots beyond this (which will be detailed on the front of the application form)
Drop in with your completed form and paperwork at registration on the 25.05.16.
Tailored website for prospective students
From the opening page, choose the course you'll be studying on in September 2016
Overview of the student funding you can apply/ be assessed for (through the government and Uni)
For living costs
Possibility of, if you financially support an adult or child(ren)
Possibility of, if you have recognised childcare costs
Possibility of, if you have a recognised disability and additional study support needs
A selection of Edge Hill Uni Scholarships
- you apply for
- others you can automatically be assessed for
- with deadline dates to apply
- othes without, if you're automatically assessed for them
- you can be considered for before coming to Uni
- others you apply for when on course
Check them out and don't miss out!!
How to apply
Government funding - apply by the 30th of May
Uni funding (Scholarships)- check the deadline dates
with any queries:
We are the Money Advice Team
Student funding for living costs
You will be notified of the outcome of your application by email.
If you qualify for an award, this email will also detail the payment dates.
Please note, if you do not attend one of the drop-in sessions, unfortunately your application is unlikely to then be processed
If your travel costs are more than £65 per week, we may be able to cover the cost of you staying in our halls of residence.
Please contact us on 01695 657250 to discuss this BEFORE you sign up for a place in halls.
Attendance will be checked ahead of payments being made