Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Stephannie M. Vega Rodríguez
Transcript of Stephannie M. Vega Rodríguez
Born on December 10, 1830, in Amherst, Massachusetts, Emily Dickinson never lived anywhere but Amherst and lived the last years of her life a recluse, writing poetry. After her death, her sister found hundreds of poems Dickinson had written, got them published, and Emily Dickinson's reputation grew from there, making her one of literature's most renowned poets.
took my dog
The mermaids in the basement
Extended hempen hands
Presuming me to be a mouse
Went past my simple shoe
And past my apron and my belt
And past my bodice too
By The Sea
By Emily Dickinson
But no man moved me till the tide
Fewer than a dozen of her nearly eighteen hundred poems were published during her lifetime.