Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of "Universe"
The Big Bang Theory
The Milky Way
Neighboring Galaxies :
Three Types of Galaxies
created by Edward Hubble
Spiral Galaxy Pictures
Elliptical Galaxy Pictures
Messier 49 (M49)
Messier 87 (M87)
Messier 105 (M105)
Lenticular Galaxy Pictures
Irregular Galaxy Pictures
Large Magellanic Cloud
Small Magellanic Cloud
Laws of the Universe
The Law of Vibration
The Law of Relativity
The Law of Cause and Effect
The Law of Rhythm
The Law of Gestation
The Law of Perpetual Transmutation
Hubble Space Telescope (HST)
Law of Vibration
Law of Relativity
Law of Cause & Effect
Law of Rhythm
Law of Polarity
Law of Gestation
Law of Transmutation
Is the name for the observation in physical cosmology that:
(1) objects observed in deep space are found to have a Doppler shift interpretable as relative velocity away from the Earth
(2) that this Doppler-shift-measured velocity, of various galaxies receding from the Earth, is approximately proportional to their distance from the Earth for galaxies up to a few hundred megaparsecs away.
Energy is, and Energy is forever changing and moving into physical form, and back to pure energy again. Energy is in a constant state of transmission and transmutation
Every "thing" is growing or dying, sloughing off or adhering, increasing or decreasing.
Male and female are necessary for procreation.
Like seeds, everything has a gestation, or incubation.
Everything operates by rhythm.
Examples: the tide goes in and out and night follows each day
Every cause has an effect and every effect has its cause.
Ralph Waldo Emerson named the law of cause and effect "the law of laws"
IF____________ THEN___________. is the most common of cause and effect statements
Nothing is good or bad, big or small until you
it to something else.
Everything "just is" in comparison to something else.
everything vibrates; nothing rests.
there are various levels of vibration or 'frequency'.
the higher the density, the faster vibration. The lower the density, the slower vibration
Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy
Blue Shift = Faster
Red Shift = Slower
THE UNIVERSE AND ITS GALAXIES