Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Extremly Loud and Incredibly Close
Transcript of Extremly Loud and Incredibly Close
By Jonanthan Safran Foer Detailed Meaning General Meaning The Author's Intention Stylistic Devices Selected Passage from the Book "The most incredible fictional nine-year-old ever created... a funny, heart-rending portroyal of a child coping with disaster. It will have you biting back the tears" (Glamour) "Pulsates with dazzling ideas & intelligent writing"
(The Times Literary Supplement) Nadja Dadhouli & Marlene Brandt
20.04.2010 "Dramatically original... Safran Foer is a writer of a conciderable brilliance" (Observer) "Beautiful pose, moving, exceptoinal wrtiting"
(Independet on Sunday)