Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Perfect Tense in German
Transcript of The Perfect Tense in German
In 2006 I won the football competition. 3 basic elements: Subject + auxiliary verb + past participle Who/what you are talking about. haben or sein What you did. ? The children went ice skating You have to use an auxiliary
verb but you have to choose
the correct one.
In General you use haben
except for verbs of movement,
which use sein. went
walked Examples Wir sind ins Kino gegangen. Ich habe ein T-Shirt gekauft Er hat ein Buch gelesen Ich habe Tischtennis gespielt Ich habe Tischtennis gespielt Ich bin nach
Deutschland gefahren. How to form the past participle for regular verbs take -en off the infinitive
add ge- to the front
add -t to the end
spielen -> gespielt Practice!
I played football.
We bought a cd.