Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
"The Trouble With Television"
Transcript of "The Trouble With Television"
"The Trouble With Television" BAV To change the way the audience thinks Persuade Emotional Appeal Ethical Appeal Logical Appeal Argument Support An argument that appeals to the audience's emotions An argument that attempts to reach someone's sense of morality and show them actions that are right or wrong Using logic, numbers, facts, data, surveys, studies and other research to persuade Writing or speaking that uses reasoning, debate, and logic to make a point. The details used in writing to prove or explain or describe a topic (examples, anecdotes, facts, etc.)Full transcript