Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Guided Practice-THIEVES
Title and Headings
T: From the title, predict what the text is about:
H: Look at all headings (& Table of Contents) and then turn two of them into important questions that you think the text will answer. (Why, How...)
Introduction and Every First
I: Use the introduction and first paragraph to predict the main idea (or to create a big question you think the text will answer):
E: Write down everything you know about the topic. Use back of this paper, if necessary. Circle any of your notes you would like to know more about or write a question about it.
Visuals/Vocabulary and End of Chapter Questions
V: List three important visuals and predict how they will help you understand the text
E: Guess the answers for the end-of-chapter questions, read any summaries—and write down every bold or italicized word.
Summarize what we know about this article before we read!