Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Guided Practice-THIEVES
Title and Headings
T: From the title, predict what the text is about:
H: Look at all headings (& Table of Contents) and then turn two of them into important questions that you think the text will answer. (Why, How...)
Introduction and Every First
I: Use the introduction and first paragraph to predict the main idea (or to create a big question you think the text will answer):
E: Write down everything you know about the topic. Use back of this paper, if necessary. Circle any of your notes you would like to know more about or write a question about it.
Visuals/Vocabulary and End of Chapter Questions
V: List three important visuals and predict how they will help you understand the text
E: Guess the answers for the end-of-chapter questions, read any summaries—and write down every bold or italicized word.
Summarize what we know about this article before we read!