Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SKIN
the skin has 2 main layers...As shown in the diagram I'll will give you, the outer layer is called the epidermis. The inner layer is the dermis.
If you will please go to page 53 i will pick someone to read a paragraph...after we're done reading i'll ask a few questions. You may use your book if needed!!
is the inner layer of skin. It is above a layer of fat. This fat layer pads the internal organs and keeps heat in the body. The thick layer of living tissue below the epidermis forms the true skin, containing blood capillaries, nerve endings, sweat glands, hair follicles, and other structures.
Is a pigment that colors your skin.
is the outer layer of skin deep in the epidermis. New cells form as they mature. They move upward until they die. They become part of the epidermis surface layer.
STRUCTURE OF THE SKIN