Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chumash native americans
Transcript of Chumash native americans
the chumash natives main source of food was the ocean. the food they got from it was fish. thye also ate nuts, roots, plants, and seeds.
they chumash made 3 types of canoe. the types were dug out canoe, a canoe made out of tule, and a type called a tomol. tomols were made of wood planks, plant fibers, and tar.
The chumash had a goverment . The goverment was not as advanced as todays goverment.
there was only one person in charge. they called the person in charge a leader. there was 1 leader in each village. they met with other village leaders and decided who can hunt in praticular areas. if a village leader dies the son takes over. if there is no son someone else in the familt takes over as leader.
where they lived
the chumash lived in los angels and a bit higher. they build there villages where they could find food and water.