Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Math Meets The Ice
Transcript of Math Meets The Ice
Total radius: 0.1meter
On 1 leg mass= 35kg
IA=(0.175kg)(m2) IB=(Total mass- leg mass)(Radius)2 =(40kg-35kg)(.1m)2 =(5kg)(.1m)2 =(0.05kg)(.01m2) =(0.05kg)(m2)IB=(0.05kg)(m2) (0.175kg)(m2)+(0.TOTAL=(.225kg)(m2)05kg)(m2) NOW ADD IA+IB WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???? The smaller the number means the farther the skater brings in his/her arms, meaning the faster he\she will go Now watch this skaters speed. Works Cited http://spinnakers.org/mathonice.htm