Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Informative Speech on Rock Climbing
Transcript of Informative Speech on Rock Climbing
above last anchor point No Protection For Crazy People Only Free Base: slightly safer Deep Water Solo Multi Day Climb Very Expensive Short Climbs:
No higher than
12-15ft on average Minimal Gear Required:
Crash Pad, Climbing Shoes
and Chalk Bag Chris Sharma Daniel Woods Alex
Honnold Alex Puccio Early 19th Century: Considered a sport in Saxony, England and Italy Elbsandsteingebirge in Saxony Lake District In England Dolomites in Italy Became a Full Sport after the first ascent of Napes Needle by Walter Parry Haskett Smith in the late 1880s Clubs soon formed and different variations of climbing were developed. Napes Needle Great Gable in the
English Lake District So GET OUT THERE!!!!!