Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Exploratory study of similarities between real-life and virt
Transcript of Exploratory study of similarities between real-life and virt
1. There are differences between virtual and real-life identity.
2. Online community and cyberspace influence on an individual's identity construction.
population of Josip Juraj Strossmayer University (
Exploratory study of similarities between real-life and virtual identity
The goal of this paper
the sample -
1. Does an individual create a better image of themself in cyberspace?
2. Is there a difference between anonymous and non-anonymous virtual identity?
Elizabeta Vujnovac, Ivana Turk
Department of information sciences
Faculty of humanities and social sciences
There are larger differences between
The biggest differences are between
people create their cyberspace identity depending on the (non)anonymity of the environment
The differences between
identities exist and are
much greater than those
identities in general