Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Respect
Make good choices.
Listen to your parents and teachers.
Don't turn your back on anyone especially on your friends or family. What is Respect? Work hard
Isn't given out free
Very valuable Earning Respect Who do you show respect to? Once you get it you can lose it
Easy to do
Makes it harder to earn it back
sometimes you wont get it back Losing Respect Women
Brothers & Sisters
Teachers Friends Elders Government And Yourself