Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of EIA Project
Tutor: Henk Horstink
Inna Lukjaneca, Marjan Mehdikhan,
Meihui Song, Bert Draaijer, Pan Li,
Sungho Chae, Joni Viitalla
Main Research Question
Social housing society
Descriptions of Scenarios
green area : single houses
blue area : two story houses
yellow area : apartment housing
No.1 and 2 : student houses
No.3 : rebuild factory to supermarket
No.4 : drug store
No.5 : movable bridge
No.6 : parking area
Multi Criteria Analysis
Q & A
What measures can be taken to give Deventer Harbor Quarter area economical impulse and improve quality of life of research area's inhabitants without harming surrounding nature?
• Detailed feasibility study
• Reverse lane
• Big parking for bicycles
• Advertisement of public transport
• Parking fee
• Sound insulation
• “Green belt”
• Solar panels
• Heat recuperation from used shower water
• Attention for wastewater management