Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rikki-Tikki-Tavi Intro
Type of Story:
"Rikki-Tikki-Tavi" is a type of fable, Fables are stories where the characters are usually animals. These animals think, talk, and express themselves like humans. The point of a fable is to teach the reader a lesson, or moral.
As we read, you will be looking at characterization and conflict. We will be mapping the events of the story on a plot mountain. Your efforts may culminate in an in-class essay, so pay attention to the story!
The first step is completing your homework tonight, so you are prepared to begin the story tomorrow.
Rudyard Kipling wrote "Rikki-Tikki-Tavi" in 1894. He was a British man who was known for writing stories and poems about the British soldiers living in India. He was born in Bombay, India - when the British still controlled the country.
About The Author:
This is where he was born. Bombay, India.
The most popular fable is probably "The Tortoise and The Hare."
This is Kipling.
These are the stars of our story