Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Swimming
www.portisheadopenairpool.org.uk/ swimming By Alfie and Yasmin Swimming is a really fun sport. There are 5 different types of strokes eg: breast-stroke, front- crawl, butterfly and back- stroke There are lots of Olympic swimmers eg. Rebecca Adlington, Danial Fogg and many more The front crawl stroke is where you bring your elbow out first, move your arm up so it brushes past your ear then your baby finger touches the water first. In breast stroke your arms move out in front of you, but do not let them out of your sight, also your legs move in a froggy movement. In back stroke you lie on your back, kick your legs and move your arms straight up in a windmill like motion. Butterfly is the hardest stroke for most people it tires you out quite quickly. What you do is raise your arms above your head and kick your legs like a dolphin tail. Image from Bing images Image from Bing images