Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of HEPC01 Intro
the ability to maintain a relatively stable internal environment in an ever-changing outside world
Go to library
recap, remember, revise
Don't forget student support
What can you remember?
monitors the environments and responds to changes (stimuli).
What is anatomy &
The word "anatomy" comes from the Greek
ana- meaning up or through
+ tome meaning a cutting
What your team needs
Go to the library and find the Physiology textbooks
only spent 3.5 years to complete the undergraduate study
1. Describe the structure and function of the cardio-respiratory, endocrine and nervous system;
2. Identify and explain the fundamentals of movement;
3. Utilise appropriate experimental techniques to assess parameters of health status and physiological responses to exercise.
Sport & Exercise Physiology and Anatomy
3 main disciplines
a basic introduction of the scientific principles within human anatomy and physiology;
the inter-relationship between the structure and function of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems;
an outline of the musculoskeletal, endocrine and nervous systems;
lab practical sessions to assess health status and physiological responses to exercise.
Physiology: the functions of anatomical structures, both individual and cooperative
determines the set point at which the variable is maintained.
provides the means to respond to stimuli.
Blood Lactate Production
Learn the planes of movement
What are the assessments?
the student version...
planes of movement