Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Totem Pole Lesson Plan
Transcript of Copy of Totem Pole Lesson Plan
Friday, May 31, 2013 Watch it! Watch the
following videos on the creation
of totem poles... Procedure 1. Hook
2. Discussion Questions
What did you like best about the totem poles you saw in the video?
What did you notice about the symbols that were used?
What did you notice about colors and designs used?
What materials were used?
3. Totem Poles Worksheet
Why do people make Totem Poles?
5. Brainstorm (Totem Pole planning sheet): you will make your own drawing of a totem pole. What symbols will you use and what will they represent? Resources Vocabulary totem
spirit Reading Time Brainstorming Create! Share it!
Share your work via story telling in small groups.
Ask questions and give positive feedback to each other. Assessment