Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Pasquotank River Basin
Transcript of Copy of Pasquotank River Basin
By: Toni Spossey
The Pasquotank River Basin is in the Coastal Plain physiographic region.
Some of the main rivers in the Pasquotank River Basin are..
Main Cities or Towns
Some of the main citoes or towns are..
Some of the animal species that live in the Pasquotank River Basin are...
Leatherback sea turtle
Hawksbill sea turtle
Kemp's Ridley sea turtle
Lake Phelps killfish
Black band sunfish
Some of the plant species living in the Pasquotank river basin are...
Sea beach amaranth
Water plantation spearmont
Population growth will decay in the Pasquotank river basin because people with pollute the water and increase pressure and demand on the water waste treatment.
By building an amusement park we can minimize pollution by putting up trashcans around the park. We can also not let people bring in outside food or drugs, and prevent people from leaving the food court with food or drinks. We can put water fountains up for people to drink from.