Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Year 8 Chinese (Lesson 1)
Transcript of Year 8 Chinese (Lesson 1)
Each paper contains either an oracle bone scrpts, an Chinese character, or an English translation.
Your job is to find the right match and form a group of three. Conclusion Chinese is a non-alphabetic language.
Each Chinese character carry a meaning.
Chinese has far more homophones.
Chinese has five tones.