Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Digestive System
the large intestine is small in length but bigger in width. The food that can not be digested goes to the large intestine. Most of the liquid is removed and turns to solid waste.
the food gets pushed through and turn into nutrients that are used for the body
if you stretched the adults small intestine, it would be 7 meters long
about the large intestine
The small intestine is actually larger. The large intestine is just bigger around.
the baglike organ thats digestive juices change food into a thick liqud and down into the small intestine
a tube that takes the mushed up
food down into the stomach
The mouth mushes up food and mixes with saliva right before it goes to the esophagus.