Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mary and Heath
Transcript of Mary and Heath
The red blood cell contains a protein called hemoglobin which contains the element iron.
What it does!
Red blood cells perform the most important blood duty.A single blood drop contains millions of red blood cells which are constantly traveling through your body delivering oxygen and removing any waste. If there weren't your body would slowly die.
How they are produced
In this video link, you will learn that.......
* Red blood cells are formed in the red bone marrow
* It takes about two days for a red blood cell to form
* Two million red blood cells are made every second
(45% cells 55% plasma)
(water and other things)
Red blood cells
White blood cells
The structure & function work together they pick up waste and oxagen removeing the waste and delevers the oxagen