Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
iPhone Development - Tips & Tricks
Transcript of iPhone Development - Tips & Tricks
The device is in landscape mode, with the device held upright and the home button on the right side."
The device is in landscape mode, with the device held upright and the home button on the left side." shouldAutorotateToInterfaceOrientation? 2. Nested table views... - UITableView + (UIView) x (number of supersections)
- last cell in section should pretend to be supersection - not easy to implement for dynamic tables
- locking views of supersections is important how? 3. Augmented Reality... iOS 4.x - AVCaptureSession
iOS 3.x - UIImagePickerController how? issues... 4. Autoscrollable UILabels... - alternative to autoresizable font or trunctail 5. Fast scrolling UITableViews... - add ABTableViewCellView
- create a subclass of it
- override drawContentView: Dynamic content? No problem! NSNotificationCenter can help Remeber to:
1) synthesize the variables defined in the header file,
2) release in dealloc variables defined in the header file,
3) use unique names of variables and methods (suggestion: if the name seems to be too obvious add two or three first letters of the name of the project with "_" to make it unique. Example: sch_viewHeight or sch_didFinishLoadingData),
4) always remove warnings:
- "may not respond to" add definition to header file or call with [self performSelector:@selector(functionName:)]
5) use clang static analyzer to check for the leaks Cornerstone commiting:
- clean build
- close xcode
- open cornerstone
- add files/resolve conflicts
- close cornerstone Cornerstone updating image:
- remove file physicaly from the project
- copy new file physicaly into the project
- standard commit procedure Cornerstone removing images/files:
- close xcode
- open Cornerstone
- in your working copy select files to delete
- open xcode
- remove missing files from the project
- standard commit procedure The end! 6. e-app star... - static CALayer
- UIScrollView Code: The code: 1. Slow response
2. You cannot force it
3. Messy Epilepsy warning!
People with epilepsy should close their eyes and open their ears to me...