Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Feudalism Venn Diagram - Japan vs. Europe
Transcript of Feudalism Venn Diagram - Japan vs. Europe
began in a time of violence and warfare
had a lord-vassal system
warrior code of honor
merchants were looked down upon
merchants were looked up to
well defined class roles
began in the 800’s
began in the 1200’s
women were condsidered fragile
women were expected to be brave and honorable
arts and learning were not highly valued
values rooted in Christianity
values rooted in Buddhism, Shintoism, and Confucianism
religious values guided life
architecture reflected religious beliefs
conflict occurred between religious and political leaders
TYPE YOUR NAME HERE: