Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Year of Mercy
Transcript of Year of Mercy
The Prodigal Son
[Luke 15: 11-32]
- Forgiving the unforgivable
- Love the person and not the sin
- Not judging or condemning
- Welcoming back
The Lost Sheep
[Luke 15: 3-7]
- Going out of your way to help others
- Be like a shepherd: mentoring leading,
- Search out for those struggling or more vulnerable at school.
- Listen to the cry of innocent people (think about the news sources) CAFOD.
Jesus Heals the Sick
[Luke 4: 40]
- Praying for those ill in school / prayer book
- Visiting the sick
- Spending time / texting an ill friend
- Taking a gift / sending a card to a classmate
[Luke 18: 1-10]
- Not judging
- Listening generously
- Friending outsiders
- Have a coffee with someone you wouldn’t normally be friends with.
Whatever you do to the least of my brothers you do unto me (Mat 25:45)