Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cheerleading Fundraiser Project
Transcript of Cheerleading Fundraiser Project
Planning for the event will commence on May 1, 2013, the fundraiser will be held on July 15, 2013. The Parent Association has set a goal of $15,000 to be raised.
Estimated Project Completion Date: July 15, 2013 Assumptions Parents will be responsible for costs associated with trip and competition that is not raised during the fundraiser
All team members and parents will participate in all tasks required to make the event successful
Parents will help pre-sell tickets
Won’t plan event around long weekend or big event ie. Football
Project team does not book trip Risk Mitigation 1. Shortage of volunteers (30%)
2. No or limited donations of item for raffles (20%)
3. Shortage of donation for silent auction (20%) Cheerleading Fundraiser At first, let's see a video to know our team Project Team Questions Communication Plan Event Day Checklist ` Budget Detail Plan Status Plan Club Board Other
Parents Volunteer tasks
assigment. Cheer team Pre-sell expectation Venue Comunity Event Detail Sponsor Letter for donation
& Thank you letter Scope Schedule Measures of Success The project will be judged complete and successful when:
1. When the event has taken place
2. A minimum of 80% of target of $15,000 has been raised All images are Royalty Free from google images, www.sxc.hu and www.gettyimages.ca Out of scope 1. Attendance
2. Venue not available
3. Management and disbursement of funds "Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing" - Warren Buffett