Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Prepare for an Interview at the OSCE
Transcript of How to Prepare for an Interview at the OSCE
- Competency frameworks are designed and implemented to ensure that each selected candidate possesses the required skills, attributes and behaviours, and is the best fit for the position
- Competency frameworks: require that assessment is carried out through a combination of methods, including interviews, written tests and reference checks
How to Prepare for an Interview
Recruitment Section - Department of Human Resources
...is to provide key tips and ideas that will help you better understand and prepare for a competency-based job interview with the OSCE.
Searching for vacancies at
Creating a profile online and preparing an application
Submitting a job application
Evaluating of the application
Welcome to the OSCE
OSCE Application Process
What are competencies?
The term “competency” refers to a combination of skills, attributes and behaviours that are directly related to successful performance on the job.
Core competencies are the skills, attributes and behaviours which are considered important for all staff of the Organization, regardless of their function or level.
OSCE Core Values:
OSCE Core Competencies:
Analysis & Decision-Making
Candidates can be interviewed via
video conference - WEBEX & Skype or
pre-recorded interview - Sonru
Interview Techniques - STAR Method
UNFPA - Michael Emery
Inside tips how to prepare for a Competency-based Interview:
Competency based interviews are increasingly being used as the main recruitment process
Niamh Shiells explains how to prepare for such an interview
Guide to Competency Based Interviews
Welcome to the OSCE!
How to Get A Job?