Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Animal Farm Propaganda Project
Transcript of Animal Farm Propaganda Project
Quote: "...this traitor has crept here under cover of the night and destroyed our work of nearly a year." - Napoleon
Slogan: The Beasts of England.
Quote: "As for the horses, they knew every inch of the field, and in fact understood the business of mowing and raking far better than Jones."
Quote: " ... Napoleon announced that the windmill would be built after all."
Quote: "Forward comrades! Forward in the name of the rebellion. Long live Animal Farm! Long live Comrade Napoleon! Napoleon is always right.' Those were his last words, Comrades."- Squealer
Quote: "No animal in England knows the meaning of happiness or leisure after he is a year old. No animal in England is free." - Major
Card - Stacking
When Napoleon States that Snowball has been the one stealing their food and ruined the windmill.