Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Animal Farm Propaganda Project
Transcript of Animal Farm Propaganda Project
Quote: "...this traitor has crept here under cover of the night and destroyed our work of nearly a year." - Napoleon
Slogan: The Beasts of England.
Quote: "As for the horses, they knew every inch of the field, and in fact understood the business of mowing and raking far better than Jones."
Quote: " ... Napoleon announced that the windmill would be built after all."
Quote: "Forward comrades! Forward in the name of the rebellion. Long live Animal Farm! Long live Comrade Napoleon! Napoleon is always right.' Those were his last words, Comrades."- Squealer
Quote: "No animal in England knows the meaning of happiness or leisure after he is a year old. No animal in England is free." - Major
Card - Stacking
When Napoleon States that Snowball has been the one stealing their food and ruined the windmill.