Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of NEON
Neon is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas
melting point; -248.6 degrees celsius
boiling point; -246.1 degrees celsius
atomic number; 10
atomic weight; 20.1797
what is neon used for ?
fluorescent starter tubes
Grade 9 Science textbook
there are no true compounds known, but there is a little bit of evidence that suggests it could form a compound with fluorine