Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10 10/20
stop and jot
What is point-of-view?
Copy down the Lesson EQ
Respond to the following prompts in your notes:
Describe the way you look. Be as detailed as possible.
Describe the type of person you are . Be as detailed as possible.
Tuesday, October 20th
Annotate the text
Consider information for graphic organizer
How does the author's point-of-view about his race impact his identity?
Turn and Talk
Turn to your partner to discuss your response to the do now
Would you describe your partner in the the same way that he/she described themselves?
Do you ever feel like the way you look on the outside doesn't match up with the way you see yourself or feel on the inside? Explain.
The angle from which a story is told or considered
First person point-of-view
When a story is told from the author or narrator's perspective
Allows access to their thoughts and understanding of the story
I, me, my