Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Prophet Adam
1. Allah (swt) created Prophet Adam (pbuh) out of the clay as told here: "He began the creation of man from dust. Then he made his progeny of an extract of water held in light esteem. Then he made him complete and breathed into him of his spirit and made for you ears and eyes and heart." - 32:7-9 "O Mankind! Surely we created you from dust." - 3:20 2. Allah (swt) then told the angels that he was to create man, then blew life into Adam. 3. Then he taught Adam the names of everything in the universe. "And when your lord said to the angels: I am about to appoint a vicegerent on Earth. They said: Will you place therein such as will cause disorder in it and shed blood." - 2:30 "And he taught Adam the names of all things..." - 2:31 "O angels! fall down and making obeisance to Adam" - 15:29 4. Allah orders all the angels to bow to Adam but Iblis resists
"And when We said to the angels: Make obeisance to Adam, they did obeisance, not so Iblis, he refused and was haughty and he was of the: rejecters." (2:34)
5. Iblis goes off promising to make all of mankind turn against Allah. Meanwhile Adam is given a wife whom he lives w/ in Jenna. "Iblis said: Give me respite till the Resurrection Day. Allah said: Be you among those who are given respite. He said: Because You have thrown me out of the way, I will certainly lie in wait for them on Your Straight Path. Then will assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, nor will You find most of them grateful." (7: 14-18) 6. Iblis makes Adam and Hawwa eat from a forbidden tree; Allah sends them down on Earth. "Your Lord has only forbidden you this tree lest you should become angels or immortals, and he swore to them saying: Surely, I am a sincere counsellor unto you. So he beguiled them by deceit." (7:22) On Earth b) The Prophet Adam prayed and wept for the forgiveness of Allah for a very long time. a) When the Prophet was senton Earth he was put on India while his wife in Jeddah. c)Adam and Hawwa eventually found eachother and Allah forgave them. Allah taught Adam and his wife the principles of Islam, And how to live on the Earth Farming Civil Engineering Weaving Transportation Quran tells us what Allah taught Adam (pbuh)