Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SFAF 5
Accountability Framework 5 Judo Canada PROGRAMS
COMMUNICATION DOMESTIC SPORT
COMPETITIONS P / TSO
DEPTH OF FIELD DEVELOPMENT
PROGRAMS COACHING CS4L / LTAD MEMBERSHIP LTAD PLANNING LTAD LEADERSHIP GOVERNANCE
MANAGEMENT 10 / 25 3 / 25 3 / 25 15 / 68 + 3 / 68 + 10 / 68 + 2 / 68 + 2 / 7 5 / 7 The Forest of Sports Judo Canada's Tree INTERNATIONAL
RESULTS 38 + / 68 + 25 / 100 68 + / 100 7 / 100 INTERNATIONAL REPRESENTATION 2 / 25 GOVERNANCE 7 / 25 The purpose of the SFAF is to provide Sport Canada with an objective, fair and equitable means of determining the amount of funding for which organizations can apply, according to stated priorities. The assessment uses both objective and qualitative elements, based on a wide range of factual data, which have been designed to discriminate between sports, as well as ensure consistency and fairness.
Sports are measured and compared on a scale of 100.
The points determine the core funding of the NSO.