Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Monday 11.28.16
Article of the Week
This week we'll read about the power of random acts of kindness.
To 3000.... and beyond!!!!!!!!
Today we need to read pages 44-62.
With our remaining time, we will be completing an Interactive Reading Guide for pages 34-61.
Do Now: Quote
Do Now: Topic
This week's topic, in homage to Thanksgiving, is
Gratitude, according to Dictionary.com, is:
the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
Roots Lesson 10
This week's prefixes are:
Fill in the topic in the upper right-hand bubble and something you already think, feel or believe about this topic in the lower left hand bubble.
This week's article is entitled
"Animals Can Dance!"
The thought question is not required. BUT, if you struggle with your achieves, try opening two windows (one for the article, one for the questions) and reading slowly using the highlighting tool after previewing the questions. It works!
Melody Beattie is a
best selling author
of self-help books
focused on the idea