Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Techie Tuesdays
3D carving is an extractive design and creation process.
It is the design and creation through the removal of a larger material to make a smaller and different shape.
It is an updated, "techie" CNC machining process for personal usage.
Desktop CNC machine.
CNC=Computerized Numeric Control
A CNC machine is a plotting tool that cuts on a predesignated line.
CNC machines make cuts in material based on tool paths outlined by a computer and gauged on a X, Y and Z axis.
We prep, design and communicate with Carvey using a program called Easel.
Easel turns our designs into code that tell the Carvey what kind of lines and cuts to make.
After each use please vacuum out Carvey
Do not drop on floor
Pour liquid into sink drain
Please!!!!.....Toss empty cup and unwanted contents into a trash bin
Cut Out Effect.
Google: Find an image
Resize image to fit template
Make selection with Polygonal Lasso
Select a color
Alt+Backspace to Fill
Put same colors on same layer
Surprise Coin Box
Adobe Illustrator (Prep & Cut)
Adobe Photoshop (Design)
Design and create body